Monday, August 27, 2007

Upon Further Investigation...

During a three-month break in my studies I had time to look back over my experiences and I have come to a conclusion.

Dopus familiaris can have any range of actual IQ, from below that of a normal human to equal or perhaps even above, which leads one to question what makes Idiots Idiots?

It is not a lack of intelligence that makes an Idiot, it is a lack of good sense. Some may be very intelligent (more's the pity) yet they waste it all being lazy, arrogant, and otherwise rather
stupid.

And also, I have made another small discovery about the curious pupae-like creature I fondly call Freshman:

It seems that Freshman naturally gravitate toward the older set, those like myself who have been in the particular school for three to four years. I am not as yet completely sure why, though it may be because they seek models after which to mold themselves, so that they can
take on a proper form once they are done with their 180-day Freshman stage.

For now, that is all. I'm sure this new year will give me ample chance to find more data.

No comments: