Thursday, April 12, 2007

Puzzling new Discoveries

In my research I've stumbled upon a very odd new theory. Freshman, as I call them, seem to the much like insect pupae. They can develop into either Dopus familiaris or into a normal human after 180 days being a Freshman. Because of this, I do not believe that these Freshman are a separate species.

Freshman, unlike Idiots, are very sociable and will often come right up to humans and associate freely. In fact, during my studies I have been accepted into a small core group of Freshman
and regularly sit with them during the lunch period. It is actually very interesting to see these freshman interact, and study what makes them become wither Idiots or humans. So far, my guess is that the individuals with whom they associate, along with other environmental factors, are the main influences that decide what they will become.

More as things develop.

No comments: